[Coco] Bad news, good news...

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Mon Dec 12 00:09:49 EST 2005

Hi,

I am getting confused as to what the problem is or what is trying to be
done.

The chip that I used to convert the CoCo 3's RGB output to S-Video for my
NTSC TV has additional outputs in addition to the luma signal which is part
of the S-Video signal set  (Chroma & Luma). It may help, It does a great job
for me putting the CoCo 3 display on my S-Video TV.

http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,AD723,00.html
http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,AD724,00.html
http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,AD725,00.html

Stephen H. Fischer