[OT] [Coco] Money

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Dec 9 13:28:16 EST 2005

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 10:21:51AM -0500, James Hrubik wrote:
> Hey, John, I didn't say it was worthless, Merch did.  Value is a

Hopefully you didn't take the reply personally.  It was meant as a joke.

> Please be careful with the quote levels in replying to posts.

I'm pretty sure the quote lines are correct.  Anything from you would
have had an extra ">" in front of it.  I probably should have totally
deleted the "Hrubik may have..." line, since I didn't actually quote
you at all.  But, the quote that is there is properly prefixed to
indicate Roger M.

John

--
John W. Linville