[Coco] Setting up a ZIP drive w/ superdriver, help!

Paul T. Barton idezilla at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 20:33:59 EST 2005

Mark,

Thanks for the reply, unexpected from you, as I know
you're busy.

I have the zip drive on the same cable
as the CD-R drive at $FF50.
CD-R is slave, zip is master.

typ=$91 (or maybe $D1?)
sid=$01, cyl=$60 sec=$800

I tried to format it (low level) it got partway and I
gave up waiting and ^C'd out. Then it wouldn't go past
sector 2. So now I have two disks that are only 2 sectors
long, HA! :-)

I guess that zip disks don't get low-level formatted but
should use the "L" option in "format".

Paul - idezilla