[Coco] CoCoNutz Newsletter, Xmas issue

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 03:04:06 EST 2005

Hey guys we can turn this into a contest and the winner will receive a free
copy of the christmas newsletter in magazine form. Printed on that perty paper
 and binded. The person that wins would also be a feature in the next
newsletter  with interview and pics of their setup.

I expect to get some replies very soon cause i know there are some people
out there who want to show off their systems.  so all entries must be in by  Dec
8 and no later.

so withought naming names lets get some replies and get this in.
:) dont make me email you guys individually :) cause you know i will

and mary christmas