[Coco] Re: Technical: PIA Help

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Dec 1 21:27:14 EST 2005

On Thursday 01 December 2005 21:09, Brad Grier wrote:
>Hi Robert,
>
>I reached my conclusions by stepping through Mocha in debug mode. I
> also used the debugger in Jeff Vavasour's emulator (the game doesn't
> work quite right there either - it does work in David Keil's
> emulator). I'm surprised it doesn't work in MESS.
>
>The strobing appears to be in the interrupt routine (both the write to
>$ff02 and the read of $ff00). The routine starts at $c4fe - you don't
>have to go far to see the *first* write/read of $ff02 and $ff00.
>
>By the way, what is RTSI?

That stands for Alan Battigers(sp sorry Alan) Real Time Services Inc,
addressable as os9archive.rtsi.com, where he has been so kind as to
serve as both an ftp portal for coco/m68k/os9 related stuff, and web
based access for the last few years.  Our archive has been hosted there
for
something like nearly 20 years, since shortly after delphi was closed to
us.  We don't say thank you nearly often enough.  I believe the
internet registration fees are also paid by Alan.

>>> http://members.cox.net/javacoco/

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)