[Coco] Coco pieces and parts

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Dec 30 14:57:06 EST 2005

On Friday 30 December 2005 14:22, cwgordon wrote:
>Due to medical circumstances, I am having to clear out all my Coco
> hardware and whatever little software I have.
>This will be given back to the Coco community gratis, all I ask is
> that postage/shipping be paid. If I could, I'd pay that, but I
> can't.
>Be glad to send you a list of what I have, but won't post it unless
> it's o.k. with everyone.
Its certainly ok by me.  But while its not exactly rare, and therefore
ultimately collectable, if money is part of the medical problem, put
what $$ you'd like on the stuff,  if reasonable, it will still goto
good homes and you might be able to buy another prescription with the

Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: