[Coco] 256K J&R Banker documentation update

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 30 06:38:51 EST 2005

Well, I loaded Adobe 4 on my main Win-Tel box (P3-733MHz) yesterday and
scanned in the Users Manual.  Unfortunately, several pages were printed
with a glossy black ink that did not show on the scan.

Like most projects, something usually arises to make it a challenge.
I'll try another scanner, and/or OCR when I have a free moment later.
(There was a lamp warm up issue too, but that was a easy fix.)

As to new drivers, We shouldn't bother to reinvent the wheel, just true
it up and balance it a bit.  Making a dot-DSK image should not be much
of a challenge, once I get a CoCo fired up to transfer to 3.5", or the
486 Win-Tel box running to read in the original.

Bruce W.