[Coco] setting up a C compiler system

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Thu Dec 29 21:13:47 EST 2005

minimum requirements in the CMDS dir:
CC1
C.PREP
C.PASS1
C.PASS2
RMA
RLINK

CC1 can be swapped with CC2.5.2 (don't forget to set up ccdevice, which is
NOT included in the archive!!!)

C.PREP can be swapped with C.PREP19

C.PASS1 and C.PASS2 can be replaced with C.COMP (if you can find a copy!)

You can include MAKE from the OS9 Development system disk, or include
MAKE_tk from RTSI.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.