[Coco] Another MESS Question

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sun Dec 25 05:19:58 EST 2005

more on that Virtual HD question... the VHD file is exactly 17291 sectors
long on the PC hard drive. Even though the /H0 descriptor says it is 90 MB,
it isn't. Is it supposed to grow dynamically? If it is, it isn't doing it.

Here's the ident of EMUDSK and H0:

Header for:  EmuDsk
Module size: $00BC    #188
Module CRC:  $85815B (Good)