[Coco] [Color Computer] looking for 6803 info

fieroluke o.scholz at gmx.net
Sun Dec 18 14:08:22 EST 2005

Hi all,

I am looking for information on the 6803 used in the MC-10.
I could only find the pinout on the web, as well as instruction set
and architecture, but nothing on the internal registers, port map, etc.

I would also find the MC-10 schematics very helpful, but was unable
to find anything. Are they still copyrighted?

Best regards,

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!

Yahoo! Groups Links