[Coco] Bad news, good news...

Paul T. Barton idezilla at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 19:31:44 EST 2005

> On Saturday 10 December 2005 15:43, Roger Merchberger wrote:
>I'm not sure if it's the RF modulator in the CoCo,
> the RF demodulator in the TV (It's not exactly a
> Sony after all) or both working in concert to make
> me unhappy...

It may be that the coco isn't exactly "on colorburst".
The newer TV's may think that you have a b/w computer
as they are exact. I can suggest that you tweak on the
adjustable capacitor in the crystal circuit and see
if it changes anything. If you are lacking any
troubleshooting equipment may throw it way off,
but you could mark the position of the rotating part
w/ magic marker before tweaking.

Just a suggestion and probably won't help any.

Paul - idezilla