[Coco] Re: Thoughts about going back to school full time.

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Dec 9 11:33:15 EST 2005

Jim

The professor that I h ad for Communications was his fisrt semister
teaching undergraduate classes. He taught the course as if we were
graduate students. Having worked as an engineering tech in
communications and an amatuer radio operator, I never worked so
hard in a subject that I knew something about. I got the second
highest grade on the midterm, 67. The lowest was a 12.

Working on my BSEE, the class in Analysis of Linear Systems was
the toughest. We started with 66 the first day. Only 33 finished the
class and of that 15 made a C or better. There was only one A of
the 15.

james