[Coco] Re: Thoughts about going back to school full time.

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 17:00:18 EST 2005

On 12/08/2005 04:43 pm, James Hrubik wrote:
> On Dec 8, 2005, at 1:55 PM, Ward Griffiths wrote:
> > I haven't yet worked out the formula for multiplexed discounts.  I
> > forgot
> > about the idea of a "senior" discount, as AARP keeps sending me
> > membership
> > applications (that La Esposa wants me to fill out but I keep
> > shredding).  The
> > only ones I had figured on were the ones for packing and for paying
> > with
> > specie instead of FRNs.
> > --
>
> No kidding!! You give a discount for using real money?

My restaurant is still at least a year in the future, but yes, that's the
plan.  5% discount based on the morning's metal prices.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Madison said that tyranny would come to this land only under the guise of
fighting a foreign enemy. One hundred ninety-three years after his
unnecessary war with Britain, I must say he was right. -- Anthony Gregory