[Coco] Re: Thoughts about going back to school full time.

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 13:55:29 EST 2005

On 12/08/2005 01:10 pm, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Thursday 08 December 2005 12:23, Ward Griffiths wrote:
> [...]
> >10% discount to anybody carrying a gun.
> Is that on top of the old farts^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H senior discount too? :)
>  I just might have to come and visit since I've never been up in that neck
> of the woods yet.  Good chili is hard to come by.

I haven't yet worked out the formula for multiplexed discounts.  I forgot
about the idea of a "senior" discount, as AARP keeps sending me membership
applications (that La Esposa wants me to fill out but I keep shredding).  The
only ones I had figured on were the ones for packing and for paying with
specie instead of FRNs.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Madison said that tyranny would come to this land only under the guise of
fighting a foreign enemy. One hundred ninety-three years after his
unnecessary war with Britain, I must say he was right. -- Anthony Gregory