[Coco] Glenside Club meetings continued

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Dec 7 23:02:43 EST 2005

I am a bit leary of this. Free phone serve over the internet?

There  has to be a catch. I was always taught if it sounds to good to
be true then it is not true. This seems to fit that mold. I can't see
where this service/software will be free for long. Maybe a year or so.
Then comes the charges. How much then?

james