[Coco] Re: OS-9 as Replacement for DECB.

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Aug 30 17:19:41 EDT 2005

Roy,

Thanks! Just the modifications we made alone to the SuperIDE would have
drove us crazy on the SuperBoard. It is nice to have all the software
done and working for the FLASH, SuperDriver and HDB-DOS. SuperBoard
compatible.

Wish I had more time but haven't figured that one out yet....I thought
things would slow down when I got older but it appears to be the other
way.

:)

Mark

Quoting RJRTTY at aol.com: