[Coco] Katrina down near N'awlins

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sat Aug 27 19:02:16 EDT 2005

At 05:24 PM 8/27/2005, you wrote:
>Save the CoCos?  Run for your life?
>
>I can't even imagine why anyone would make fun of an event like
>this.  Do you know how many people are going to suffer because of
>this ill-named storm?  This isn't something to joke or laugh about.
>
>Come on guys, keep this off-topic stuff off of the list.
>
>Boisy

You're one of us so that makes it on-topic, but I apologize for the
Letterman remark.  Guess I should have read more of the headlines before I
thought this was just gonna graze the state.  No hard feelings.  Just take
care of yourself and we do want to know your status if you don't mind.

--
Roger Taylor