[Coco] [Color Computer] OT: Sinclair ZX81 - Starting bid: US$35, 000.00

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:55:10 EDT 2005

No, the ZX-81 was a blank and white computer offered as a kit or
pre-assembled.  It had a better ROM than the original ZX-80, and may even
have had 2K of RAM.

The color Sinclair (named Spectrum in the UK) came much later.

John

PS. I still have my original ZX-80 I bought in 1978/9 (I don't remember).
1K and a B/W TV...made me really appreciate my Coco 2 when I finally
upgraded in 1984.