[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] TP-10 Thermal Printer

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:18:47 EDT 2005

I'll give you $15 for the printer and paper, plus shipping of course. :)
chazbeenhad at hotmail.com

"evh1001" <mrevh at shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:dd388m+5qt5 at eGroups.com...
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have a TP-10 thermal printer which I'm thinking about selling. It's
> in the original box with the manual and two rolls of paper. I haven't
> tried connecting it to a computer, but it does successfully print a
> test pattern. Any ideas on how much I should be asking for this
> printer or where the best place to sell it is?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ed Vander Hoek

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h4lqdcr/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227
/D=groups/S=1705005378:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123385051/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr
/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992