[Coco] Search for Jim Davis

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Thu Aug 4 10:11:55 EDT 2005

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:11:11 EDT
PaulH96636 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/3/2005 5:04:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> glenvdb at hotmail.com writes:
>
> >Jim's web site has vanished, e-mail bounces, and his line of  products are
> >in limbo (SunDog, etc.).
>
> Anyone live close enough to Jim Davis to make a personal visit to him on
> behalf of the list, and find out what the story is?
>
> -ph

Paul, I *might* be the closest to him, living around St. Louis, MO. But, the
drive to Nixa, MO, would require a 4 to 5 hour drive down I-44 which is under
heavy construction at the time. (That would make it at least an extra 2 hours of
moving through or around the construction.)

If anyone's in Kansas City, though, I d belive that you would be closer... :)

-M.