[Coco] Thanks guys.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Fri Apr 29 15:44:11 EDT 2005

Chris and Jim:

While I know Chris fairly well, and do not know Jim, I
will try and be objective here.

When you are dealing with communications through both
regualr postal means, and through electronic (email, IM,
etc.) messages can get lost or misunderstood, and when you
throw in human emotion, things can snowball into a bad
situation.  I was made aware of this in a recent
situation.

My advice to Jim, is to take Chris up on his offer and
send the items back.  If the box was damamged during
shipment, you should have made note of it to the Post
Office and documented the damage if possible with photo's.

My advice to Chris, is overpack like Hell and document the
contents, and be sure the person buying the items is clear
on what they are getting.  I say this not in a critical
manner but as someone who used to have a mail order
business long ago when things were even more archane than
they are now.

I hope this gets worked out to where everyone involved is
mostly satified with the outcome.

As Mark said, happy CoCo'ing!

-Jim