[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] end of discussion!

Davey Brain dsbrain at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 27 11:15:56 EDT 2005

James Dessart wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005, Glen VanDenBiggelaar wrote:
>

>>Ok, Enough is enough, Please put an end to this Neil!.
>

> For someone who supposedly wants to put an end to this thread, you didn't
> do much in the way of convincing us of that.
>
> James

Thank you James. I KNOW what I KNOW. Now back to my MC-10 and CoCo 3...

WarpDavey
--
Davey Brain
Due to political oppression I'm seeking a Canadian or European

"It is dangerous to be right when the established authorities are wrong"
- Voltaire

This OS/2 uptime is 0 d 00 h 15 m 20 seconds

Yahoo! Groups Links