[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 14:30:49 EDT 2005

Ok, Fair enough, I admit when it comes to Mac OS 10 , I don't know that much
about it, for, yes I do own a Mac, but its an old Performa, and I just use
it as a TV in my room. (has a TV tunner built in running OS 9.1 (atually, I
have 2 of these Performa's, one has no Nic and No TV tunner, it just sits in
a table in my living room, because, I can't throw out any working computer,
no mater what kind it is. Yes I do have a problem).

>Umm... this is misinformed. Linux and Mac OS X only share one thing:
>POSIX. That's just a set of APIs that un*x operating systems share. If
>anything, Mac OS X is more a BSD distribution than anything else, but
>in all reality it's simply NeXT 5.x or something.
>
>--
>James Dessart
>Blog: http://skwirl.net
>Software dev services: http://skwirl.com
>

>Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!

Yahoo! Groups Links