[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Is this a discussion about a new Coco?

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 14:49:43 EDT 2005

> Well, let's see... I expressed my opinion
> and said I wouldn't buy it at that price.

Lots of things I'm not buying, some 'cause of the price, some 'cause I
wouldn't have enough time, some 'cause I don't have enough space to
put 'em any more, and some 'cause of the "why" factor.

If I had more time, I might buy the C-One, or the xgamestation
(http://www.xgamestation.com/)

If I had less "why" I might buy one of those SuperCPU add-ons for the
Commodore computers.

> FWIW you can find an "AIR Drive" for

I remember those!  One of the click-less floppy drives!  Used to have
one!

Yahoo! Groups Links