[Coco] Re: Slightly OT - Music Preferences and the Coco

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Tue Apr 19 06:47:12 EDT 2005

Hmmm... I listen to so many types of music... I guess if I can't take my
800+ CD collection with me, I'll definitely not go to your island...
;-). My hitlist is changing every week. I listen a lot to J.S.Bach
(classics), but I like most forms off soul, jazz, latin, even the house
& disco section (I would say "black music" but hip hop and rap is not my
thing) too. My favorite pop group might be "Incognito". I'm interested
in most kind of "world music" (ethno?). I don't like heavy guitar riffs
of hard rock and heavy metal and I prefer singers with a good (soulful)
voice.

Sorry for not being able to be more specific...

Torsten