[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Is this a discussion about a new Coco?

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Apr 18 17:35:00 EDT 2005

At 04:05 PM 4/18/2005, you wrote:

Phill,

At the CoCoBASH! on Saturday night of this past weekend. We had the whole
design open and on the wall for display. Our suite was packed with people
and that is all we did was talk about the design. We have a design
specification but that is work in progress and is ~20 pages in length right
now.

The coming soon is what it is. We have added a few features but that is the
beast.

Mark

>Mark Marlette wrote:
> > At 10:36 AM 4/18/2005, you wrote:
>[Snip very reasonable discussion of economics of superboard]
>
>I keep hearing about this superboard but can find no details of what it
>is. All I can find on the Could 9 homepage is "comming soon" can you
>point me at a page with a summary of what it will have ? (yeah I know
>it's still under development so you may not want to give too much away).
>
>Or feel free to summarise here :)
>
>Sorry if I've been living under a rock for the last 20 years..... :)
>
>Phill.
>

>Brought to you by the 6809, the 6803 and their cousins!
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>--

Yahoo! Groups Links