[Coco] [Color Computer] Original Multi-Pak

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Apr 17 21:40:35 EDT 2005

Mike

Yes the PAL chip, 16L4, needs replacing. The COCO 1/2 uses
address $FF9F to write to software control slot selection. On the
Coco3 this address is the Horzontal OFfset register in the GIME
chip. The software control of the slot selection has been moved to
$FF7F on the Coco3.

Cloud9 sells a replacement part.

james