[Coco] [Color Computer] USB Anyone?

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 15:48:14 EDT 2005

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Glen VanDenBiggelaar"
<glenvdb at h...> wrote:

> Maybe its just me, I might be missing something, but it just seems
rather
> redundant, as cloud 9 sells keyboard kits and such for cheep
already, and
> with the new superboard, you will have ps/2 outlets for mice. I just
thought
> to focus on stuff that isn't all that availible to hard to get for
the CoCo,
> because, with a USB keboard, mouse joystick, printer etc, you then
would be
> looking to a a USB hub and much more "stuff".

It has more to do with the fact that those things are easy to write
drivers for than they are needed.  A good programmer could turn out
drivers for those devices in a couple days with all the examples
available now.

And if you can get this board and it does everything, why buy a
Cloud-9?  If you already did... you can always sell the Cloud-9 board
on ebay! :D

As for other devices... it's the FAT file system that seems to bother
people when it comes to adding USB drives.

Yahoo! Groups Links