[Coco] [Color Computer] Holy Mods Batman!

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 20:45:29 EDT 2005

There's at least 3 books of interest to COCO users.
6809 Assembly Language by Lance Levanthal (spelling?) which is
probably what you have.
TRS-80 Color Computer Assembly Language Programming
Assembly Language Graphics for the Trs-80 Color Computer

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, Sylvain Rousseau
<srousseau at c...> wrote:
> I began the scan of a 6809 Assembly book (I don't remember the name
of the
> author) 2 weeks ago and I' m ready to share it with the Coco
community when I
> will have terminate the work.  It has more than 300 pages.
>
> Sylvain

Yahoo! Groups Links