[Coco] Gadgets

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Tue Apr 5 19:01:17 EDT 2005

 I checked on the 32 column screen on my Coco3 and it does not do true upper
and lower case.
 To switch the keyboard, use Shift 0 <zero.
 40 and 80 column do true lower case.

 I believe the "Lower Case Kit" was an EPROM that replaced the masked in ROM
in the VDG.
 Not sure though. I've slept a few times and eaten a bite or two since then.