[Coco] Strange error while posting to this group

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Tue Apr 5 03:31:18 EDT 2005

I haven't changed my system but today it started with a strange
behaviour:

I'm using the newsreader of Netscape 4.78.

If I reply or post to the gmane.[...].coco group, I'm getting an error
message:

"A News (NNTP) Error occured: king mail.Dittel.info"

It's further asking me if I want to save the message although it seems
to have sent it anyway (I have to discard it).

Strange enough, althoug my mail adress is Torsten[at]Dittel.info, a mail
server mail.Dittel.info doesn't exist (and there's a different one in my
netscape settings).

Any ideas? Did gmane change something? Dennis?

TIA, Torsten