[Coco] Rainbow Guide

Dave daveekelly at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 30 19:39:40 EDT 2004

Steve Ostrom wrote:
> In 1987, Rainbow put out a book entitled, "The Complete Rainbow Guide to
> OS-9 Level II, Volume I: A Beginners Guide to Windows", by Puckett and
> Dibble.
>
> I'm sure the answer is no, but was there ever a Volume II issued?  Was
> there ever one planned, being that this one is called Volume I?  Does
> anyone know what Puckett and Dibble are doing now?  They might be great
> additions to this list if someone could find them and invite them
> on-board.  They might even know the real whereabouts of Barden !!

Puckett retired to Kansas after he retired from the merchant marine. I
road on the shuttle with him to the air port in chicago at the last Coco
fest put on by Falstaff. So that was some time ago.

Peter Dibble went on to get his degree in CS and worked for Microware.
Someone else will have to tell you til when. I have one of his books.
Might still be with Rydisis.