[Coco] Nitros9 and the '86 GIME

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Sep 30 12:12:34 EDT 2004

Robert,

6809 or 6309 versions of 3.2.4 Level 2 with 512k on the same machine. All I
did was put in an 86 GIME in.

It is hard to tell was is valid as far as the boot screen goes, it is a
mess. The screen is white, 80 column and the text that is on the screen
might have had garbage interlaced. Very early morning test, on 12 hours
days at work so I basically only tried it with the vague report.

Mark