[Coco] Fanfold printer paper (for dot matrix)?

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Wed Sep 29 13:34:51 EDT 2004

Hi,

	I use stamp pad ink and a little DW-40 (probably not a good idea to eat
the printouts) for my NEC P2200. The ribbons themselves seem to be very
tough. Mine is quite wrinkled from the thing that drags it along but it
is not frayed from the print head.

	If you can find another ribbon of similar size with a ribbon of the
same width, you can probably remove the ribbon and put in your old
ribbon cartridge.

					kevin