[Coco] Computer Chronicles CoCo Episode

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Sep 28 23:41:10 EDT 2004

On Monday 20 September 2004 02:40 pm, Nuxie at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 9/18/2004 9:06:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
> boisy at boisypitre.com writes:
> http://www.archive.org/movies/details-db.php?
> collection=computerchronicles&collectionid=episode_921
> hey thats an idea! you guys could send me how to videos lol of how to
> set up my computer !! anyone got a camcorder lol.
>
> Mary

What ideas do you have for the final setup?  I'm going to be changing
residence in the next couple of months, everything will have to be set
up from scratch, and since I always have a couple of false starts
anyway, I'll film to a script that wasn't approved by Bill Gates.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

No phrase sickens me more than the pious "'Tis God's will" and I must be
hearing it in one form or another at least twenty times a day.
    --  Richard Cowper, "The Hertsford Manuscript", F&SF Oct '76 p31col2