[Coco] NitrOS-9 on DriveWire diskette

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Sep 28 18:11:26 EDT 2004

(Stupid bottom quoting Mailblocks.... GRRR.)  Well, I'm thinking more
about the system level -- hiding the complexity of OS-9 so the user
doesn't have to touch it.  That could be done with an expanded control
panel that was OS-wide (configured descriptors, altered the bootfile,
etc.).  I envision starting up with a generic boot and being able to go
into a control panel and click on/off various types of devices and have
it configure a bootlist or something, then have the extra step of
needing to create the boot disk via the GUI or whatever done by the
program.

Hmmm, this will be fun.