[Coco] Re: Re: Re: Thought

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 10:32:47 EDT 2004

I used cc3disk.slp from the original Disto disk. Using Nitros9 3.02.01 it
seems to work great.
What a world of difference. You can start a dsave or backup of a disk,
switch to another screen and use your coco as if there was no disk access
going on at all. Very nice.

Charlie

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:41556112.8050408 at worldnet.att.net...