[Coco] CoCo Progression...

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Sep 24 06:22:49 EDT 2004

At 9/23/2004 09:36 PM -0700, you wrote:

Steve,

Seems you have lost touch with your CoCo side. Various emulators are out
there and none are as good as the real thing. If high speed, hi tech are
where you are at, then the CoCo is a thing of the past for you. If you
enjoy adding technology to a computer that never had the chance of it at
conception and you want to learn along the way then it is a PERFECT tool.
Concepts apply to a newer computers, they just gets it done faster.

As far as the bandwidth limitations....Ethernet, WAY doable, I'm working on
it. Very low risk, 8 bitters are doing it and can. Use it to view web
pages, not my target. Having it still on a network for file transfers and
Email. Would be fun.

USB, sure would be nice but not my project, too many right now.

CoCo market? More than you could imagine.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9
http://www.cloud9tech.com