[Coco] DCM -> rs232 was Re: Direct Connect Modem Pak

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 08:47:07 EDT 2004

I'd also like copies. I was going to sit down and do the mod the other
night, and discovered that part of my CoCo collection is missing,
including all my issues of Rainbow, a 6309 CoCo3 (with other
modifications as well) and one working and one non-functional (someone
started a home-brew memory upgrade, but didn't complete it before
giving it to me) original grey-case CoCo. They were in a box in
storage, so I figure I must have accidently threw out the wrong box
while cleaning things up a bit :( Oh well, I still have a ton of my
stuff, just some of the gems are missing.

Rod

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:47:04 -0700, Ray Watts
<rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Willard Goosey wrote:
>
> >>Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:57:36 -0700
> >>From: Ray Watts <rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net>
> >>
> >>It was the July 1991 edition of Rainbow.
> >>

> >Figures.  My subscription ran out June '91. :-(
> >

> >>If anyone still wants them, I can send them in as attachments on a
> >>msg to the list.
> >>

> >Why not upload the jpegs to maltedmedia or rtsi?
> >
> >Willard
> >

> Bob Emory gave some reason for not uploading to maltedmedia, so I
> attached them to him on an eMail for distribution.  If they don't show
> up in a day or two, let me know and I will eMail them to you, also.  I
> recall a third person who wanted copies but I don't remember who it was.

                                   _
ASCII ribbon campaign (  )
  - against HTML email  X
                    & vCards / \