[Coco] RS-DOS file manager for OS-9

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Tue Sep 21 16:28:49 EDT 2004

Al,

As Robert has indicated there are tow methods. I use RSDOS utility and it
works great. I have also written some utilites beyond that call the utility
with the proper switches to retrieve a complete disk. This is MANY years
ago, I know I have them. RSDOS runs under NitrOS-9 and copies, binary,
ascii, whatever with full directory control. Are you looking to do more???

Mark