[Coco] Help with Cloud-9 install -- oops.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Sep 21 13:47:12 EDT 2004

> 	Is this a Nitros9 thing only or RS OS9 too?

Tandy shipped "cc3go" or whatever it was called in the bootfile, but
it's just an "execute once at startup" program so it can reside on disk
instead of taking up space in the bootfile which is loaded into memory.

I think an article demystifying OS-9 components and such might be worth
writing, so I'll look into that.  This is inspired by me running across
an e-mail I posted to a BBS AGES ago directed to Kevin Darling (must
have been the 800 Hayes BBS) asking just what link counts where and
what descriptors were for.

		-- A