[Coco] running RSDOS games from hard drive?

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Mon Sep 20 17:45:20 EDT 2004

Fred,

This is a BAD sign if you can't complete the loop of copies. Either the
game is copy protected, which I doubt or you have hardware problems.

There is NO reason on a totally working CoCo, non protected disk that the
sequence I listed wouldn't copy the disk correctly.

RAM problems???  You had NO VERIFY errors correct? Then the disk should
work as it works on the original. Robert indicates that it works under
emulation so it REALLY points the problem to your system.

My $0.02.

Mark