[Coco] Re: Re: For Boisy or Mark ref Super Driver

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Sun Sep 19 18:24:54 EDT 2004

wasn't one of those disks i sent you a fix for that? i thought i read on one
of disk that it was? i might be wrong though lol i have read labels on lots of
disks here ltately and might be gettin confused. do you have any other kinda
games that are like LSL maybee run those and see if those work. if they have
same problem then i would rule that it is your coco....when i get my coco set
upl i will also try to run those disks and see if they work for me might just
be the way the program is..maybee?

Mary