[Coco] Re: running RSDOS games from hard drive?

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Sun Sep 19 01:58:35 EDT 2004

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:37:08 -0400 "Charlie" <chazbeenhad at hotmail.com>
writes:
> Fred, arent a couple of those games like Zenix and Draconian copy
> protected?
> I can't even make floppy copies of those.
> I did find Draconian on the web as a backup, but not Zenix. Or
> Crystal City
> for that matter.
> Charlie

Zenix is not copy-protected. I bought a licensed copy from Jim Davis a
while back and made a backup copy for safekeeping that appears to be
fully-functional. As for Draconian, I don't have an original. I
downloaded the game from Curtis Boyle's website. Mike Hughey, creator of
the game, has given permission to release the game to the public, as with
all the games Curtis has posted for download on his site. So I don't know
if the original distribution disks had copy-protection or not.

Fred