[coco] For Boisy or Mark ref Super Driver

Benoit Bleau benoit.bleau at verizon.net
Fri Sep 17 13:37:46 EDT 2004

I sure can. Send me your address and I'll send the 2 flashes to you.
You should note that I had no difficulties with HDB-DOS on the 256mb sim.

It's just that when I tried to format the partition under Nitros9, after
about 500 sectors, the format failed, and I started getting error 250
(device busy). That happened on both the 256 and 1gig flash.

I'm going to double check the operation under HDB-DOS, just to make sure.
-Ben