[Coco] RBF drivers for Mac OS X

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Sep 17 13:24:53 EDT 2004

Honestly, other than getting the ability to use command line tools
("cp", "mv", etc.), a file manager supporting RBF for Mac OS X (or
Linux, or...) isn't really needed.  A GUI component that has a window
that lets you drag and drop -- which could easily support dragging and
dropping to native file system -- would be probably easier to use and
used by more folks.

John Strong of StrongWare had one for the PC at one point, but I don't
know how much got done.

So that might be an easier project -- and that's something I'd like to
tackle in Java but it will be awhile before I can get to it.

Maybe we should work together on ideas?

     -- A