[Coco] Feedback, anyone?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Sep 15 16:44:21 EDT 2004

At 03:09 PM 9/15/2004, you wrote:
>Roger, if it becomes a problem, let me know.  I have a server lease (I
>host about 60 websites) that we might be able to use for coco3.com.

Thanks.  I'll keep you in mind.  All of my sites are currently on Linux
servers.  CIHOST.COM has been the best I've seen so far and I always get
tech help 24/7.  The Red Hat boxes are perfect for scripts written for
Linux.  The reason I have shyed away from moving the site over to CIHOST is
because the other powers that be (the DNS people) have not figured out a
way to transfer a domain name seamlessly.  Every domain I have ever
transferred took days to do, leaving the web site down.  DotEasy is
NOTORIOUS for not releasing your domain name even though you requested it
using their form.  It takes several movements to get them to act.  If you
have web clients, you know how they can react to a site being down for days
or a week.   To sum up DotEasy.com hosting, they are very quick to sell
Ultra Hosting accounts that have it all but are extremely (and I mean VERY
extremely poor) with customer service.  The worst I've ever
experienced.  My hair is trying to turn gray because of these guys posing
as sysadmins.

--
Roger Taylor