[Coco] Feedback, anyone?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Sep 15 16:32:55 EDT 2004

Roger:

This is what I got back from dotsleazy.com:

Doteasy Autoresponder - Message Not Delivered.

In order to provide better customer service response time,
we ask that all email contact to be sent to Doteasy
through
our Contact Us form on our website. The URL location is:
https://www.doteasy.com/ContactUs/SMS2_3/

This email you have sent to Doteasy will NOT be delivered.

Needles to say that sux!

jim

PS: Haven't checked out the URL yet.