[Coco] Feedback, anyone?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Sep 15 15:38:26 EDT 2004

Roger:

What is the account name?  coco3.com?  Any specifics that
we can all focus on that will get them going?  Remember I
worked for tech support for a while, and I taught by those
directly above me on how to deflect calls (not a good
endorsement for who I just recommended to you, but the
upper manaement and sales loved me because I took care of
people)

Jim