[Coco] Updated KenTon SCSI drivers for OS-9?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Sep 15 09:32:00 EDT 2004

Another quick hard drive lockup update...  When booting off my old
NitrOS9 (ancient) disk, I can run B&B "ccheck" utility on the Kenton
hard drive (physical scan of every sector of the drive) -- no problem.
I have also been able to do a dcheck on the drive (no file system
problems reporter other than one allocated-but-not-in-dir sector) with
no problem.

The lockup only happens when copying from the Kenton drive to the
Could-9 IDE drive.  Not sure where the problem is, but it looks like
I'm going to be stuck for awhile longer.

		-- Allen